Due to enormous improvement in manufacturing processes, people are becoming more aware of the long term environmental benefits that artificial grass installation can offer from Phoenix Lawns. It’s now very popular and has been viewed as a beneficial alternative to natural grass. Previously Artificial Grass or Astro Turf was usually restricted to sports and recreation centres, but now with it’s new designed, it feels and looks extremely realistic. iIt’s popularity among the general public has risen because the grass truly can be greener, and more sufficient, on the artificial side and is now safe for small children and pets.
There are three different categories the Advantages of Artificial Grass fall into:
No one enjoys the mundane task of mowing the lawn, unless perhaps its a beautifully sunny day. However, on a a regular basis it can get boring and take up to 3 hours of your time, determined by the size of your garden. In this day and age it seems that we now live our lives in a hundred miles per hour and our personal relaxation time has turned into a precious commodity as we try to juggle our everyday responsibilities, so you must ask yourself the question, can you cut down wasted time to utilise in other areas such as self care or time spent with loved ones.
- Once the artificial grass has been laid it requires very little maintenance, which then frees up all of the time you’d have spent in the summertime mowing your lawn, letting you do something more effective and enjoyable with your time. Or prevents argument that arises when trying to get the kids to do chores and mow the lawn.
- Artificial grass is excellent for older people who can’t manage the physical part of looking after their own gardens and today either rely upon family and friends or pay a professional gardener to care for it. One of the main attractions of artificial grass is after it’s been installed, it requires very little time and effort to take care of. It has also turned into a highly popular choice with Holiday home owners that only tend to see their properties a couple of times a year, usually at the end of the holiday season and therefore don’t have enough time or resources to maintain luscious lawns standards, meaning they need to employ a professional organisation to care for it in their absence.
The Environmental advantages of Artificial Grass.
In the past few years in the UK we have seen increased constraints being put on water use in the kind of hose pipe bans. A natural lawn that is not watered in hot weather could be permanently damaged, this is one worry you do not have with artificial lawns. Meaning installing artificial grass actively assists the environment by considerably reducing the water usage per family.
Artificial grass has many other advantages:
- Artificial grass is a fantastic surface for pets, due to the ease of cleaning, that makes it a particular favourite with dog kennel owners.
- It makes and outstanding substitute for organic grass around swimming pools since it means no muddy areas where dirt and dust can be taken to the pool by filthy feet, which you would normally get with natural grass. Additionally, it remains green and pleasant to look at in all weather conditions.
- Its also ideal for high use areas of you garden where there’s continuous footfall i.e. children’s slides or swings etc. where it could be carefully laid to blend in with surrounding features and remove muddy places, leaving your backyard looking in top condition during the summer months.
- It may also be used for roof gardens in properties in which the roof just is not powerful enough to support the weight of a natural turf. With Artificial Grass you do not have the weight problem and it can be cut to any shape needed.